Monday, June 23, 2008

TAG...Were it!

Name: Andrew Jacob (AJ)

Age: I'll be 3 on July 9th!

Favorite Activity(-ies): Riding my bike, Dirt-bike riding, swimming, riding my scooter, going to the park, and playing with my sister!

Favorite Food(s): mac n' cheese and pb&j's, and pretty everything else

Least Favorite Food(s): Tomatoes!

Favorite Music: ABC's, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, I see the Moon

Favorite Toy(s): Balls, cars, and paper airplanes

Favorite Book(s): Little Critters Books

Favorite item(s) of clothing: Anything with a baseball or soccor ball on it

What makes me happy: Wrestling with Dad

What makes me sad: Going to bed and taking naps


Name: Sarah Nicole
Age: 4 Weeks

Favorite Activity(-ies): Nursing, pooping, and sleeping

Food(s): Mama's milk

Least Favorite Food(s): Everything else

Favorite Music: Last night I fell asleep to Beethoven

Favorite Toy(s): My binky...if that's a toy!

Favorite Book(s): I'm not sure, I always fall asleep

Favorite item(s) of clothing: Onesies

What makes me happy: Mommy and Daddy

What makes me sad: Having a poopy diaper and being hungry

We tag: Aubrey and Ellie, Caitlyn and Jackson, Kaitlyn, Sophie and Porter, Mya, Breanna and Adam, Tyler and Chase

2 comments:

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Your kids are little cuties! I guess I will need to interview Mya for the tag!

kelsey said...

So cute! I can't wait to do this for Sophie and Porter! Wrestling with their Dad (their Ryan) makes my kids happy too!