Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November
Fire Station
AJ went with his 2nd Grade class to a the fire station.  I was able to go along too.  It was a lot of fun to see AJ so amazed by them and what they do.  AJ is to the left of the fireman in the picture. 


6 months pregnant with #4

SARAH  
Sarah and Molly are funny together

Sarah loves babies and was in Heaven when my friend let her feed her little baby, Belle


She is so fun.  She was dancing and wanted me to take some pictures of her.

AJ had to write some sentences about a favorite place for homework.  He decided to write about Grandpa Bubba.
1. I like to visit Grandpa.
2. He has a dog and a cat. 
3. He has a swimming pool.
4. It takes 12 hours to get there.  

Cody 18 months
October
5 months pregnant

We were able to watch our niece and nephew, Anna and Luke, while Meg and Ben were gone on vacation for a week.  It was crazy, fun, and exhausting week, but we loved every minute with them.  The kids absolutely loved having them there.  





This month we were able to meet up with some friends of ours from our old Rocklin ward.  We went to a few places in Apple Hill together.  The kids, of course, loved seeing eachother again. The day was full of face painting, picking apples, and yummy food!                                     








Molly tuckered out....that ball never leaves her side. 

I found this picture, not sure where we were, but it depicts our little girl perfectly! She loves her babies!

Sarah made this crown all on her own, she was so proud of it.

Our first snow of the season




We are having a BOY!  We were all shocked when they told us, we asked if they would double check.  I think the lady felt bad for the baby because we were all depressed about it. We really thought that we were having a girl.  I have to admit I did cry.  I really wanted another girl, but then Sarah quickly made me realize that one girl is enough.  I have to say though I feel so blessed and honored to be raising 3 boys and a girl.  I have always wanted a house full of laughter and love and I think my dreams are coming true.  I have the best kids a mama could ask for, and though I often want to pull my hair out, they make me happy. 
...and here is what I probably looked like when they told me it was a boy!
O

No comments: