AJ celebrated his 2nd Birthday, yesterday, July 9. We had backyard party for him, with a car theme for decorations, balloons and banners. I decorated a cake for him with a racetrack on it and toy race cars. AJ had such quick hands, when we were lighting the candle he managed to swipe two or three cars from the cake. We had lots of family over to celebrate. Granny and Papa Johnson, Uncle Jared, Mema Cardon, Uncle Gabe, Great Uncle Kim, Aunt Jess and Uncle Matt, and of course, Mya, Breanna, Ellie, all his cousins, except the new arrival, Adam. AJ had so much fun opening all of his presents! He was so excited about each toy that I had to remind him that there were more presents to open. AJ got play-doh, suction balls (those are what you see AJ throwing against the window), markers and coloring books, and also a container to catch bugs in from Granny and Papa. AJ loves to color now, they were perfect for him! From Mema AJ toy gardening tools and a red wagon! He loves it... today we went for a walk with it to see the goats down the road, and whenever we got to a downhill, I hopped in with him and we'd fly down the hills!! I love the present too! Aunt Jess and Uncle Matt got him a baseball glove with Velcro in it, with a ball that sticks when you catch it. AJ and Ryan will have fun playing catch. Ryan and I got AJ his first toddler bed, he loves it, he is such a big boy now. After the presents were opened, the kids had fun sitting on the balloons and popping them! It was a great party and I am so grateful to all of you who were able to come and share it with him. Thank you so much for all the presents, AJ is a very active boy, so each one was perfect for him.
12 years ago

5 comments:
I can't believe AJ is 2! What a cute little party...
I really can't wait to see you either Rach! Less than a week!
Love you,
Apes
P.S. I'm glad you like my hair...it's feels good coming from a hairsylist. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
Happy Birthday AJ! What a fun party you guys had.
Aj is so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow up. It looks like you guys had a fun birthday party.
That is funny that he used to stick out his bottom lip when you would say "boo". It is so cute when they do it, but at the same time I feel bad teasing them :)
HOLY ARM! Now I see what you mean....haha.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment