Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations Jared and I am still PREGNANT!

Andrew no longer smiles, he sticks his tongue out...
Now we know who he gets it from! Jacob and Zach are cousins of Ryan and Jared.
Breanna and Jared
Mom and Dad with Jared
You just can't get any cuter!

Last night we went to Jared's graduation from high school. It was great to see family. Although deep down I was hoping I would be in labor and not able to go. But, as you can see I am still very much pregnant! We had to park about a half mile from the field and my leg also fell through the bleachers, and yet I still woke up with a huge tummy! So for those of you wondering, I am still waiting for the "due date"!

4 comments:

April said...

I was wondering if you were still prego! I hope she comes tonight! :)

April said...

And just for the record, you are beautiful my friend!

Kate said...

I am sorry that you are still pregnant. I love your hair and that jacket. I think we are going to be looking for some place in Cameron Park or out East of Sacto somewhere.

Jaimon Stucki said...

I thought the title said Congratulations (pause)- Jared and I are still pregnant. It threw me off for a second. I was thinking, "What happened to Ryan?"