We said good-bye to our sweet pup at the beginning of April. It was a really hard decision that took about 3 months to decide on! We have had Aimee since we first got married which was 4 years ago! We have had so much fun with her, going on walks, camping, 4-wheeling, hiking, horse-back riding, everything! She a one of a kind, so obedient! The reason we gave her a new home was AJ was just getting way to rough with her and she was getting more and more nervous. I felt like all day i was just yelling at him to get off of her and then Aimee would think I was getting upset with her. It was just a big circle of frustration! So we found her a new home and I have heard she is much more happy and content. It was good timing with our little Sarah coming as well! The picture was taken in her new home.
This was a funny story...we went to In and Out the other day and ate some good food. Well while we were there AJ noticed the hats that the employees were wearing and he said he wanted one. Well...Ryan and I get a kick out of sending him to go and do things...like at our cousins little league baseball game we sent with some money to get some candy...anyways we told him to go ask them for a hat. So he goes up there (were still sitting at our table) and a is asking over and over " Can I have a hat?" He has to repeat it because for one that place is always packed with people and two he can barely see over the counter to get their attention! So finally a guy noticed him and got him a hat!! AJ is so funny to watch, especially becsause he is only two. The people sitting next to us were laughing so hard watching him ask for it too. It was just one of those moments you hope never to forget!



1 comment:
He looks so grown up since the last time I saw him. And what a stinkin' cute story! Big hug to AJ from April!
Post a Comment