Tuesday, July 22, 2008

House-sitting for the Zufelts and all the happenings there... June 24th - 29th

Ryan and I got to go and hang out with his cousins for a week...they live 5 minutes from us. Brian and Kelly were in New York. They are all just the greatest and do so much for us! So we jumped at the chance to pay them back! AJ was in heaven the whole week with swimming anytime he wanted and always having someone to play with! Thanks all of you for being so sweet to him and Sarah! They adore you!

Little Rachel was so sweet with Sarah, she just loved holding her! It was great at bed time Rachel could always get her to sleep in a matter of minutes! You were a lifesaver Rach..Thank you!


We went to the Library one day, and Rachel came home right away and started reading!

Riley and Andrew are best buds! Andrew is Riley's little sidekick and follows him everywhere!


Zach took Andrew for probably a dozen rides that week on the moped, AJ just couldn't get enough.


There is nothing like having a pool right in your backyard! Click on this picture to make it bigger... I love Ryan's face!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!!!!


I am now 25 years old...where does the time go! I had a great birthday! Ryan took me out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and then to pick out a new camera. The Zufelt kids kept an eye on Andrew for us since we were staying there and Sarah slept the whole time with us.
Sarah at 1 month Old...
Sarah is such a sweet girl and wonderful baby. She is now sleeping so well at night, I usually wake at one time to feed her or not at all.
Watching Fireworks!
We took all the kids to watch the fireworks. Andrew loved them!

No comments: