
I love this picture of my brother and I. It always reminds me of our childhood together and how much I love and look up to him. I love you Gabe!
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I/we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
5 comments:
K...I remember you coming over to practice doing my hair for the wedding...it looked fantastic. I remember you getting up super early to do the real thing too. You seemed nervous the second time around...but you did an incredible job!!!!
I remember you and Gabe coming to our house in Grandma's RV. I think you were going on a trip with them or something. I just remember thinking you were sooo fun.
I also remember you coming over with Ryan when I got home from the mission. I remember really liking him a lot and I was super excited when you broke it off with the other guy cause I always thought you were better matched with Ryan. :)
Let me preface this by saying, I have a terrible memory! I was always in the older crowd growing up (still am for that matter), but I remember you and Shell always hanging out. I always felt really grateful that Shell had a playmate when you would come over and that you were as happy and friendly as she was. Growing up she was just so young that I think she got left out a little and I know she always loved when you visited.
I also remember Kate's wedding. She looked beautiful, but I remember that you looked stunning as well. You always look fabulous (someone to look up to)! At your wedding, though I was behind a camera mostly, I remember thinking that you were very beautiful/handsome couple and that you looked truly happy to be together... I don't think that assessment has changed over the years. You look like you really enjoy each other's company even with the stress of work and family and that's no easy feat.
I remember first meeting you at one of Gabriel's basketball games. I was a bit nervous to meet the sister of the guy I was interested in. I wanted things to go well! And they did! You were totally down to earth and very easy to talk to. I think we became pretty comfortable with each other quick and I looked forward to hopefully seeing more of you! :) I remember you and I found the same things as funny and that took a lot of the stress off.
I love our times of sitting with one another at the park and getting "the scoop" on things going on. We've always been real comfortable with one another. :) Laughing about the same silly things and such....oh....and we both admit we like food! Thank heavens! heehee.....Love ya Rach!
That's a great picture Rachel, I haven't seen that one before! I have two memories that I want to share.
1. When we lived in Abu Dhabi, I had one of my friends over on a Saturday. Around 11:00 am, you were still sleeping, and one of your friends called. I walked into your room with the phone and then you attempted to get out of bed. As soon as you left the bed your legs gave out from underneath you and you just flopped right onto the floor. You attempted to get up again, then once more you fell right back down. I think you yelled out "Why don't my legs work?!?" Both of your legs had somehow "fallen asleep" when you were sleeping. My friend and I just starred at you in confusion, and quite frankly thought you had gone mad.
2. I remember living in Estacada, and at night I would come into your room on the second bed, and we would just talk about stuff. There were times when we would stay up talking for hours. I love you Rachel!
The first thing that comes to mind: lighting socks on fire in a trash can in your bedroom and luckily there was snow outside to put it out!
Asking for free food in the drive thru's....
We were always full of crazy business!
I'll call you when we get in, I promise :) Thanks for being willing to help!
Love you...tons!
Post a Comment