Saturday, August 30, 2008

Playing in the Fountains






We go to the park everyday. They have beautiful parks where we live. AJ loves the fountains... as you can see!

4 comments:

Kate said...

AJ has a six pack!?! WOW!!! I love the new posts keep them coming. Sorry, I haven't gotten in touch with you. I would absolutely LOVE to get our kids together. Let's make it happen. Don't worry about the cars either. Tyler has too many. I can't wait to meet Sarah; she looks like such a doll!!!

Gabriel said...

I'm so glad you put new pics up! I totally need to go to that water park with you and the kids. Your trip to Waldo looked like a blast! Love you guys MUCHO! Hope I see you soon :)

Jessica said...

Cute pictures!!! Nice 6 pack AJ!

Teresa Strum said...

What fun! My kids also love those splash parks. And I loved seeing pictures of your trip to Oregon. How beautiful!