Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AJ and the "Chuck-E-Cheese Man"

Andrew loved the "Chuck-E-Cheese Man", he couldn't get enough of him. As you can see in the picture below, when Chuck tried to leave Andrew grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go.



We went here because Andrew was invited to his first real birthday (someone other than cousins)! He was so cute to watch, and looked and acted so grown up sitting on his own with all his friends!



4 comments:

Jenna said...

AJ looks so grown up! Chuck E Cheese is the best!

Becky said...

That's so cute that he didn't want the Chuck-E-Cheese guy to leave. Your son is adorable!

kelsey said...

Okay that is hilarious about the Chuck E Cheese Man!! Sophie would have been the same way if it was Ariel from the Little Mermaid rather than Chuck. You guys are so cute... I wish we lived closer!!!

Kate said...

Sooo Adorable!!!! Chase and Ty, usually, don't like the Chuck E. Cheese guy.

I always LOVED going to Birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese, when I was little.