On Labor Day we went kayaking and canoeing with Ryan's parents at Negro Bar. The wheather was perfect that day. Ryan, his Dad, and his cousins, ZAch and Alex, went cliff jumping off the Big "T", which is about 40 ft.. Then, later we met up with Ryan's aunt and uncle, Brian and Kelly and the rest of their kids. After swimming for awhile, we went to The Hacienda for dinner! We had such a great time with everyone!
Me and Sarah. She liked having her feet in the water.
Dad (Kevin) jumping.
Ryan jumping.
Ryan and Zach jumping.
I jumped off this cliff about 8 years ago, that was good enough for me! I can say I did it!





3 comments:
Just seeing them jumping is enough for me! You guys sure keep busy!
I am so afraid of heights it is ridiculous! I have only jumped off the much lower rocks. Looks like you guys had fun!
I LOVE cliff jumping. LOVE the adrenaline rush!!!!
Post a Comment