12 years ago
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Papa and Sarah
I love this picture...every other Sunday we go to Ryan's parents house for dinner. Last Sunday, while we were there, Sarah was extremely fussy. Papa took her and she calmed right down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! Grandpas can be great pacifiers!
This picture is precious. You can see how much Dad loves her in this pic. She is such a beauty!
I'm loving the background....you're a pro! And this picture is darling. Everyone loves them some Sarah!
Your background is FANTASTIC. I need to do mine. :( I love the picture of Sarah with Grandpa. It is adorable!!!!
He must have "the touch" like my father seems to have too. The g-pa's have something special in making their grandchildren calm. Can I bottle it, whatever it is?! :)
So cute!!!!!! I know, you me and April need to get together!!!!
That is so precious!
Post a Comment