Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sarah is 4 months

Sarah is 4 months already, I can' t believe how fast time goes by! She is quite the mover too. She rolls all over the place to get what she wants and is already getting up on her knees. We think she is going to be crawling in no time and walking by 9 months like her brother did! She is so much fun, she loves to play and interact with people and still smiles all the time...of course in these pictures I couldn't get her too! I also added a picture of AJ at the end when he was 4 months...we think they look very different, but you can definitely tell they are siblings.







She absolutely adores her brother!

AJ at 4 months

4 comments:

Wooden said...

They are totally siblings! Way too cute!!!

kelsey said...

So cute... love your pics!

Jessica said...

She's adorable!!!!

Kate said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Sarah!!!! Super cute!!!