My brother Tanner was baptized last Saturday. I am so proud of him! He is so fun to be with, and AJ completely adores him! Since we were all together we took some pics together! (Kate, I think I am hooked on photoshop too!)
All my brothers and my beautiful sister
Mom and Dad with the kids...I especially love the fact that my little brother is almost taller than me! I am a shrimp!
Everyone!




5 comments:
You had to post the only pic that turned out of me looking like a dork! heehee :) I've got a better of me that I'll post on MY blog! :) What a nice day that was! Big hugs.
What a beautiful family. I can't believe how much your younger siblings have grown up! Glad you got to be with them!
What an awesome family pic!
Photoshop a smile on me why don't ya! hahaaahaa ;)
Short is good! Love your tall family. You are a very blessed lady.
Post a Comment