Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Last Thursday, April and I made our way to the Zoo. It was so much fun to see AJ's reactions to all the animals. Also, I have to say, I have never seen so much excitement at the zoo. The animals gave us a good show!


I love this picture, especially Sydney in the background with a true look of confusion!


It was so cool to see the Chimps interacting with eachother.



I guess that looked like a fun thing to do in a picture.



These two monkeys were so funny to watch. I think we sat here for 15 or so minutes watching them. The brown one is the father and the black one the daughter. They were howling back and forth to eachother. I over heard one of the guides say that they were, what they call, dueting. I got a video of it, but couldn't get it to load. AJ and Sydney loved listening to them. They sat here and listened and tried to copy the monkey noises!





I am still amazed with how tall Giraffes are!



AJ is getting pretty good at making "fish faces", if you can't tell that is a tank full of fish behind him.





In the background is a Red Panda.


I told AJ to get on the Alligator and pretend to be scared...I guess this is his interpretation of that!


...and of course we had to get a picture in the tractor.



fLAmInGOS... I love these birds, they are so beautiful, akward, wierd, funny little things!





...and to leave on a good note...



A snake eating a rat! Poor little guy!

2 comments:

Wooden said...

Gross! I knew i didn't like snakes. Well I don't like rats at all either, so I guess this works out well.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. Ask Derek about the picture he has of a rattle snake eating in our front yard. That image is in my mind forever. I love the pic. of AJ picking the gorilla's nose. That is so a boy thing.