Monday, November 3, 2008

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch




We got the opportunity to go to the pumpkin patch twice this year...The first time we went as a family on a Saturday and then a week and a half later I went with the kids with my good friend, April, and her daughter, Sydney. It was so much fun both times. It is a big place, so going two times we were able to cover it all! The wind was crazy both times, but that is Wheatland for ya!Oh, and the Carmel apples and homemade corn dogs are a must if you ever go there!





Hay ride to the patch.





AJ watching them squish the apples to make apple cider.





Jumping on the hay trampoline.







The petting zoo. They had all kinds of animals for the kids to pet and see. Rabbits, geese, pigs, a cow, goats, chickens, and a couple more I can't think of.




We couldn't get her to look up...I guess the dirt was too interesting.





AJ with his pumpkin.



Me and the kids on our 2nd hayride to the patch.





The Pumpkin AJ and I found, it was kinda sunny that day... can you tell?



AJ loved the hay ride.



Going down the big slides.



Were in jail!



bUbBLEs!










Pig Racing!



AJ with Daddy on the train.

5 comments:

Jandi said...

That looks like so much fun! Rachel, you have such a cute family! I love the pics!

The Nasmans said...

Those are great pictures. That place looks like it would be a ton of fun. They have a ton of stuff to do there! I really like the pic of AJ sitting on the pumpkin and looking out into the field. Classy and cute! I love the new pic of Sarah on your sidebar. She has such a gorgeous smile, seriously!

Teresa Strum said...

I love the Fall. Those were some fun pumpkin pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a great time. You're such a good mommy to do so many fun things with the kids!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. I want to go next year! Thanks for being such great parents to our grandchildren.