Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Carnival

We had a great time at the Halloween carnival at the church. There were all kinds of games. AJ had a good time, this was such a fun Halloween with him this year because he was so excited about the whole thing!

The best picture we could get...we were lucky AJ was even in the picture.

Our little Batman and Ladybug!



I just can't get enough of her!


Sarah was so happy the whole time chewing on a wrapped twizzler.

AJ playing the "Throw the bean bag in the giant mouth" game.

When we were on our way home from getting his costume, in the car AJ asks: "Mommy, when can I wear my costume?" My response: "Buddy, you can wear it everyday til Halloween if you want!" And he did! He would hold out his cape and fly around the house like Batman...oh to be a kid again!

2 comments:

Wooden said...

Sooooooo adorable!!! I love all the Dry Lake pictures also.

Teresa Strum said...

Cute Halloween pictures! AJ looks so much like Jared...at least the 6year old Jared I remember. The Dry Lake trip looked like tons of fun!