I was able to get some professional pictures taken last week of Sarah and AJ. I love my children! They do drive me completlynutty sometimes, (especially my little man) but through it all, they teach me so much everyday. Children trully are the pure example of our Savior. I am just so happy they are mine to raise and I have the blessing of raising a family in my life...especially with an amazing husband by my side!
12 years ago



8 comments:
These photos turned out awesome! I love your little family.
I just can't get enough of your kids either! They are soo adorable! I love their costumes. I think that is great that you let AJ wear his costume all the way until Halloween. You two are great parents.
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jocelyn and AJ will make such a cute couple ;-)
*smooches to my little niece and nephew! They are perfect little ones.
I totally agree. Halloween is also a fun time with little ones. Yours are especially cute.
Hey Rach or Ryan. I tagged you guys on my blog. If you want, go to our blog and see what the tag is!
Sorry Rach! I forgot that you already did it! Thanks for letting me know!
What ADORABLE pics!!!! They turned out great!!! Andrew & Sarah's costumes are soooo cute. Hope you had a happy and safe Halloween. :)
Post a Comment