Friday, December 5, 2008

The Fountains at Roseville












Today, Ryan's mom...aka "Granny" came and visited with Mya, Brianna, and Adam. We went to the Fountains in Roseville. If you haven't been there yet, take a trip! It is great for the kids and to window shop at some amazing stores! My favorite Anthropology! The reason I say window shop is for one, you would get some not so nice stares walking in there with kids, and two, I am not a millionaire yet! But let's not get into that, we went to take the kids to the park they have, and to ride the train. They also have a Big Spoon Yogurt, which is a close first to Coldstone! Can you tell I love this place

5 comments:

Jason Johnson said...

Thanks so much for helping to entertain our munchkins. They were so excited to be able to play with AJ. We love the pictures thanks for taking great pictures. I am doing much better. I'm amazed at how well I do feel considering the ordeal I went through. Thanks again we'll see you guys in a couple of weeks.

April said...

A.J. and his cousins look alike, you can definitely tell they are cousins. And I love the one of you, the scarf and Sarah, looking good my friend!

The Hansens said...

Hey guys!! It's Rick and Melissa. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Just wanted to let you know we just created a blog. Let's keep in touch:) rickandmelissahansen.blogspot.com.

Hope to see you at xmas!

Wooden said...

Those kids are just adorable!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

We love the fountains! Im surprised we havent run into you there... Or the mall! I saw your dirtbiking trip too. Fun! We really need to get our husbands together. Jim just got a new bike and hasn't been able to ride it yet. It's torture!