So this month has been so busy for Ryan and I. We went to Utah for a job interview Ryan had last weekend. The interview went really well and we excepted the job! We feel so blessed to have had this opportunity come when it did. Thank you to the our dear friend, Rick, who made it possible. We are a bundle of emotions right now thinking about it and all that is going to change in our lives. One thing is for sure...I love the mountains!
12 years ago


16 comments:
We really are excited for you guys, but will truly miss you so much!!!
That's great news, I'm happy for you guys. Good luck in Utah!
I can't believe it! I sent you a message on facebook with my sister's number if you need anything.
No WAY! Congrats. That will be a fun adventure. What will Ryan be doing?
Hey Congratulations!!!!
That is exciting! Utah!!! I am sure you guys will love it there. What will Ryan be doing? Good luck with the move.
Good luck. We are going to miss you on the team.
I'm so happy for you guys. Maybe we'll bet to see you guys this summer. Good luck moving.
I am SOO excited! Finally, we get to be closer to family! I can't wait to spend more time with you! I'm sure this will be a fun change for you guys! Can't wait!
p.s. I'm so sorry everyone will be here in Missouri when you move! Hopefully you can get some good work out of them before they leave :)
My family is so excited to have you move out here. It might be a bit of an adjustment for you,but I think you will love it. Keep us informed on when the actual move takes place so we can help on this end.
Oh my gosh thats rad. Im trying to move up there too... that would be awesome...congrats...
That's exciting news, although possibly a little scary. That's a big move! Good Luck to you guys! California will miss you!
I think this will be a great blessing for you guys! Miss you tons though.
Congratulations! I am sad that you are moving though! We never got to hang out. When are you leaving?
I am really bummed that you are moving!!!! I am glad that Ryan got a job though in this tough economy. LOVE YOU TONS!!! We will miss you. I wish we could have gotten together more while you were relatively close. :)
Yeah! We can't wait to have more family around!
Yeah! We are so happy to have you guys in our neck of the woods!
Post a Comment