12 years ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
He is an amazing boy...
This is where we spend a lot of our time...the skate park! AJ is amazing on his bike and is now able to jump the ramps at the top! Here he is jumping over a skate board. I have met an a amazing friend there, Nicole, who has a boy AJ's age...it is perfect! They have so much fun together and are always challenging eachother to try different things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is amazing. I get to go to the skate park with you guys next week! Can't wait to see you again.
Love you.
Mom
Wow sounds like life has thrown you guys a curve ball! (Last post) So what's the update? I really hope things turn around for you. It's tough right now but at least you have an adorable family with a 4 year old that can jump over skateboards! :)
Post a Comment