I know October and Halloween seemed like forever ago, but I never had the chance to post anything. We were quit busy as usual during this month and we had some fun pictures! Unfortunatly after Halloween night our camera broke! So frustrating. Hopefully we will have it fixed by Christmas time.

AJ is getting really good on his bike, and he does things I would never dream of doing.
For General Conference morning this year I made Cinnamon Rolls...mmmmmm!
Playing at the park with Auntie Mikylah



Winnemucca
These two look wiped out!
I love this picture I got of Matt.
Sarah is going to help out the boys and change the tire!
Bishop's Pumpkin Patch


As you can see it was bright and extremely windy!
Carving Pumpkins



Happy Halloween!
Trunk-or-Treat
We went to Matt and Jess' for Halloween night we has a blast all our friends and family and their cute little ones.
Emmett loved his outfit, can you tell?



A belly full of candy....night of trick-or-treating...equals one tired little girl! This was 2 min. after leaving Matt and Jess'!
12 years ago

1 comment:
Dude, she is passed out! haha. How in the world does she fold like that?
Post a Comment