AJ with cousins Mya and Brianna
AJ and Adam
AJ and Madelyn
AJ and Uncle Matt
That's our boy...were so proud!
Sarah trying to keep up with the big kids!
New Year's at Jason and Leslie's in Reno
I just love him : )
This picture was taken before I went snowboarding...my smile would not have looked so big later!
AJ getting ready for his first time snowboarding. He is a natural at everything...he was better than me!
We had a great Christmas vacation. I love being with family and seeing the joy on my children's faces on Christmas morning. I feel so blessed and am so in love with my family! I have a few more pictures from Christmas morning to post but that will have to wait til another day.
12 years ago

1 comment:
The one time I went snowboarding my bum hurt so bad the next day I could barely move.... I love your smile!
Post a Comment