Wednesday, July 6, 2011

March 2011

Girl's night out....I love our ward. The women in it are so much fun, they love to get out! So, once a month we go out for dinner.


Once a year IHOP does a national pancake day and you can go get free pancakes so of course we are all there with our kiddos....Julie, me and Marlene.



7th Year Anniversary

I can't believe it has been 7 years, where does the time go. I came across this picture my grandma sent me, a trip down memory lane, we look so young! For our anniversary this year we went to Monterey California...


We went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, which was absolutely amazing...

The Jellyfish are so facsinating to watch

They were cleaning the tank while we were there.


This starfish was pretty cool to watch. I was amazed at how fast they are when they move.


It looks like we photo shopped Dora in

This is an octopus that we later learned you are not supposed to take pictures of.

I love penguins...

These fish were really cool to see, they always stay in a group and swim the same way.

The otters were my favorite! I could have watched them all day. They would constantly spin in the water and then itch their armpits and bellies... it was hilarious!

This is an Albatross, their wing span is seven feet and once they are born they go up to 5 years without touching land.

This is a sturgeon, this thing was ginormous!!!

Granny and Papa have close to the same anniversary as we do and by coincidence they decided to go to Monterey as well. We met up with them in the aquarium and then went to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. on Cannery Row with them for lunch. Then we posed for some pics...Life is like a box of chocolates.


After lunch we went on a bike ride along the beach. Ryan did most the pedaling, my belly was too much in the way.




We went to a fancy place to eat and once we got there we realized we weren't that hungry, so we got a Clam Chowder bowl to split. We felt a little funny about not getting more. Then we took some pics outside. The first one we forget to turn the flash on and then the next one a big gust of wind came in from no where....hence the funny faces.

8 months Prego!

On the way home from Monterey we drove up the coast to San Francisco. Ryan had never seen Lombard St. so we took a drive down it.

We had such a great time together. I love every moment I am with him. 3 kids and 7 years later, my how time flies! It seems like yesterday we were going to prom!


My daily nap at 8 1/2 months...I could survive without them.


AJ is the kid right in the middle in the blue shirt. His school put on a dance show for all the parents. It was pretty cute to see him up there. He is such a happy little guy.

No comments: