I went to Arizona for 5 days! All alone and it was awesome! I went there for my sister's Senior Prom to do her hair and to help her get ready. My Grandma and Grandpa Carr live there as well so we were able to all go out to eat and spend some time together. My Great Great Aunt Billie was there too so I got to see her. She is a HOOT and I hope to have that spunk when I am old!
Mikylah, Me, and Aunt Billie
See what I mean?
My Dad, me, and Mikylah at a extremely lame monster restuarant in Mesa.
Here is my absolutely gorgeous sister all ready for Prom!
Her hair turned out perfect! I loved it!
Me and my little sis...
I had some fun playing with this picture...aren't her shoes awesome?
Thank you so much for such a great trip Dad, I loved every minute being there with you! And Mikylah you are absolutely beautiful! I love you both....

No comments:
Post a Comment