Our love story in a nutshell...Ryan and I are high school sweethearts, we have been together since I was 16, him 17. He went on a mission to the Philippines and I went to Texas and got engaged. He rescued me and the rest is history...We have now been married for 11 years and have 3 handsome boys and a sweet little girl!
AJ
Andrew is 10 years old. He loves riding his dirtbike, riding his skateboard, and just about anything else! He is such a natural athlete, he is so good at it all. We are so proud of him. He is such a smart little guy and a great big brother.
Sarah
Our little princess is now 7 years old! She is such a little mama. I am always amazed with the patience and love she shows to her brothers. She loves girls nights, gymnastics, and to be with her friends. She is just growing up so fast and if she had it her way she would be wearing makeup!
Cody
This handsome boy is now 4 years old! He is so smart and you cant get anything paste him. He loves to do puzzles, ride his bike with no training wheels, and play with his friends. He brings a smile to our face always.
William
William is now 2...I love watching him grow but i wish he wouldn't so fast. He follows Cody around and is always concerned for him. He has learned how to peddle a tricycle. He loves to go for bike rides and go to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment