Well, the reason I have not written for the past 9 months is because our wonderful computer decided to crash! Our hard-drive crashed and along with it a couple years worth of pictures. So after getting a new hard-drive and spending months haseling with HP techs which got us no where, we were finally saved by Ryan's uncle Derek, who fixed it in a night! Thank you Derek!!! Then we had to wait to get the internet again because we have moved to Rocklin due to Ryan's new job. We love it here everything is so close, we absolutly love having more than one big room. For those who don't know our previous apartment was a 500 sq. ft. studio. We had good times there, but it was time for something bigger.
There have been a lot of big and small things that have happened since last July, so here is what has been going on in the Johnson family...
Our little man is still wackier than Ever!
I totaled Ryan's Jeep. As you can see from previous postings, this was Ryan's pride and joy...I am sorry babe...



Ryan then got a new jeep and traded engines and all the interior, he has worked so hard on that darn thing and all it has turned into is a money pit! Recently the key broke in the ignition so we haven't driven it for awhile, we are in the process of fixing it, then bye-bye jeep!!!
September AJ and I visited my parents in Bakersfield "Grandma and Grandpa"
While we were there my Grandma and Gramps visited so AJ got to meet his great-grandparents. AJ was very helpful during Battleship as you can see. I had the great priviledge to cut my sweet Grandma's hair. She is my pure and true example in life... I love you Grandma!
Traded horse in for BABY!!!
Ryan and I are having a little girl! Sarah Nicole is due May 24th, so only 8 weeks to go!!!
Made some COOKIES! Took some SNOOZES!
Hiked and walked my heart out with April!
4-Wheeled in the snow or should I say blizzard!
Couple Weeks ago AJ and I went with my family up to the Oregon coast!
Here we are at the Tillamook Cheese and Creamery Factory enjoying our ice cream.
The sunset was the view from our room, it is so beautiful there!
On our drive home we stopped in Florence to see the Sea Lion Caves, it was so amazing to see the conditions they live in, it was also the stinkiest place too!! We stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa Fink in Redding, CA area. AJ got to ride on the lawnmower with his great-grandpa, a memory dear to me when I was child.
The Park...AJ's favorite place to go!
Well that about sums it all up, life is great and happy!



































5 comments:
I have been checking this everyday since the day you told me you now have internet. :) WOOHOO! Your blog looks great! And I love the updates. I will come back often. LOVE YOU!
Looks like you are doing great. Gosh he is just too cute for words! I can't wait to see pics of your new addition! Lots of love,
Jess
My goodness! Yipppeeee! Thank you Uncle Derek! heeeheee.
I'm looked forward to my new niece. I'll adore buying her cute dolls etc.! Auntie Em is so glad you're popping out the babies so she can can have nieces and nephews. (taking my bro a long time to get things goin') :)
Love you!
Hello cousin! Yay! your finally back on to blogging...Im glad you got your computer fixed...omg shes already almost due! wow,im so happy for you guys, and your lil man is a doll, as usual...well have a good day..megan
Yea, your back! I didn't know what happened to you these nine months...I am so excited for you guys and your new baby in May! We are expecting baby # 3 in sept. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and taking some fun trips. It sure was fun to see pictures!
Post a Comment