Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here I am 8 1/2 months Pregnant!

(I like this picture better!! Thank you everyone for your sweet coments...you made my day! You know how the last few weeks are...so thank you!)

I have had few requests for a pregnant picture, so here it is! I have about 2 weeks left to go. I am ready physically, but a little nervous in every other way. Some days I feel like I can barely handle AJ, but I know that God blesses us in mysterious ways to get through the beautiful life of motherhood. AJ is so excited for his sister to come and I am too!!! I can't wait to dress her in all of her cute clothes!

6 comments:

April said...

You are one HOT MAMA!

Becky said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Loverly! You look waaaay cute and sporty!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe you are that far along! You look great! She will be BEAUTIFUL! AJ is so handsome.

Oh and Jocelyn is 18 months old!

Emilie said...

Seriously, you look goooood!!

Jenna said...

Gorgeous! Can't believe it's this close! Summer and Steve are ready for their little girl too!