Monday, May 19, 2008

Note to Mom's...Too much quiet is never a good thing!



AJ and I had just waken up from our nap and I was still lying down. He was playing very quietly in his bedroom and I was thinking to myself "Wow, this is so nice with him playing in his room!" Then he comes in with his soccer ball and my nail polish and says " Look, I put it on my ball and look at my toes!" ...panic starts to set in...where and how much is on the floor? Luckliy there wasn't much on the floor and I was able to get it off with nail polish remover. I just couldn't help but laugh, he was so innocent. I told him to please not play with nail polish again and his reply was "I will not ever, never, ever, ever, ever play with it again Mommy!"

1 comment:

Kate said...

I didn't know you have a blog too!!! I love the toes! hahaha. I can't believe you only have 4 days to go. WOW!!!