What is his name? Ryan Mathew
How long have you been together? 81/2 years, married 4.
How long did you date? 4 1/2 year (minus his mission and my prior egagement)
How old is he? Almost 26
Who eats more? Ryan does, but when I am pregnant were about the same.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who's taller? At 6'2 he is way taller than me!
Who can sing better? I am the singer.
Who is smarter? Definitely him.
Who does the laundry? We both do but mostly me.
Who pays the bills? I do and then inform him how much we have left.
Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
Who mows the lawn? If we had one, we would fight to do it.
Who cooks dinner? Me, he helps clear and does the dishes.
Who drives? He does, I trust him way more than myself.
Who is more stubborn? He is.
Who kissed who first? He asked me way back on October 8, 1999 and I said "Yes"
Who proposed? He did in our favorite cafe in Placerville
Who has more friends? We both do and they are all pretty much the same.
Who is more sensitive? Me! Me! Me!
Who has more siblings? Technically I do, but I would still say him.
Who wears the pants? He does and I love him for it! (He would say me if you asked though!)
I tag: Ben Carter, Ben Nasman, Ryan Jackson, Matt Wooden, Gabriel, Jaimon, and Jason Johnson


3 comments:
Thanks for the multiple tags. :) I didn't know that you tagged me three times till I scrolled down. :)
R u coming to the reunion?
cute post! hey can i get your address. i'm mailng out janae's baby shower invites! i hope you're able to make it!
Post a Comment