Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beautiful Eyelashes...and a couple more pics from the river



I have been trying to get a good picture of Sarah's eyelashes. They are incredibly long! But was never able to get a good one, luckily Jared sent me this picture and the others below.





5 comments:

Emilie said...

Thats so fun to see! Sarah's hair is a lot darker than it used to be...maybe its just because she has more of it :) Its also fun to see pics of my neices and nephew too. Fun connections we'll always have!

Kate said...

Wow...she really does have long eyelashes. I always think it is so unfair that boys always seem to get the long lashes. It is nice to see the Sarah is breaking that trend. :)

Anonymous said...

That's MY beautiful niece! She has her Auntie Em's lashes.
*kidding

Jessica said...

She's beautiful!

Jenna said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time at the river! Sarah is getting so big already! I haven't even met her yet and she's already growing out of her new born looks! She's beautiful!