We arrived in Phoenix at Noon. My Dad picked us up with my Grandpa. We then visited at my Grandparents house for the rest of the day. It was so great to visit with my grandma. They live in beautiful Senior Citizen development, my grandma showed us around and it got me looking forward to retirement days!
DAY 2
Ryan had to work this day so I got to hang out with my Dad and my sister Mikylah. We had so much fun. I woke up went for a jog, then we went to the park and played for awhile to get some of AJ's over abundance of energy out! Later that day we went to a place called Dave & Buster's which has bunch of games that you can win tickets and then buy a prize...AJ of course loved it! Then we did a little shopping where my dear sister bought some really great glasses!
The next 2 pictures are the difference between Sarah and AJ traveling in the car!
For dinner that night we my Dad BBQ some yummy steaks! Here is Sarah and AJ helping Grandpa with the dishes!
Day 3
We went to a place called Mukutos, which totally the funnest place ever! It was a giant treehouse with tons of tunnels and slides! You could get lost in it. The first picture of us has a slide behind us, that slide was crazy!!! I have never gone that fast down a slide in my life "it could kill someone with how fast you come out of that thing!" (quote by Grandma). We had a great time there!
They had the Macarena playing and I was trying to remember the moves, it's been forever since I have heard that song!! Can you tell that Ryan is impressed and not a bit embarrassed by me?
Later that day we went to my sister's basketball game she was cheering at. It was so fun to watch her!! I love her! That night my Grandma watched Sarah while my Dad, Ryan, Mikylah, AJ, and I went to a place called "Ridemakers". It is like a Build-A-Bear Workshop except for you build your own car instead. Ryan and AJ were in heaven...
Can you see how happy Ryan is?
Day 4
Saturday we went to the Zoo. It was a beautiful day. We got to walk in a monkey exhibit where the monkeys were all around you and we got to see some people getting married at the zoo too!! Weird!
Me and my little sis!
AJ loves his Auntie Mikylah!
After the Zoo we went to dinner at a place called Rustler's Roost....it was so much fun. They have a slide you can go down instead of taking the stairs, live music, yummy food, and an amazing view!
This was our view!
Day 5
Sunday we took it easy. We went to Sacrament meeting in the morning and then came home and watched the Cardinals play...that was an awesome game! GO Cardinals! Our plane left that evening.
We had such a wonderful time! Thank you so much Dad for having us, and taking us to do all those things. You are such a great Dad and Grandpa! I am so grateful I had such a wonderful man to raise me! Grandma and Grandpa, thanks so much for the Christmas money to help us get down there..it was so great to see you both. We love you all and miss you much!
PS Mikylah, I love you!

































1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast! You did some really fun stuff! I'm glad you guys made the trip and had fun. Great post!
p.s. I love the picture of Sarah folded over on your lap! haha what a cutie :)
Post a Comment