Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sarah, Spaghetti, and a Lobster

The other night Sarah got her first taste of Spaghetti and loved it! She is 8 months old now and still just as a happy as can be!!

We went grocery shopping at walmart the other day and I had the pleasure of holding a lobster. Those poor little guys, they get boiled alive and you can hear them screaming when you do it! The sad part is one day I am going to cook my own lobster just for the experience of doing it. It will probably be awhile though, right now I just don't have the heart!

4 comments:

The Nasmans said...

Ok, seriously, that girl is definitely your daughter Rach! what great pictures! She looks absolutely in heaven eating spaghetti mostly naked with sauce all over her face :P
And I don't think I could hold a live lobster, you are a brave one.

April said...

I showed these to Ber so he could see how big Sarah was getting and he said that she looks just like Ryan. I'm starting to think she looks just like you! I love her little teeth. What I would do to have Syd love spaghetti like that!

Jessica said...

Ah, she's looks so cute and happy!

Kate said...

Sarah is adorable even with spaghetti all over her face!!!! :) Love the picture of you and the Lobster too. I can't imagine cooking one and hearing it scream while it boils. :(