Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Children

This is to my children...I wish they knew how much I dearly love them, I wish they knew that everyday I am wishing I could be a better mother to them. They deserve better, they deserve perfection. I too often get upest with them, and most often it is nothing short of them just merely being children. I am always asking Andrew if he thinks I am a good mother, and everytime he says he wouldn't trade me for anyone. They are so pure, so forgiving, and so quick to forget and let go. They teach me more about myself than anyone else ever has. I was blessed specifically to have them in my life, they are my soulmates. I love their smiles and giggles. I love andrew and his talent of wanting to know about everything, his curious and ever so inquisitive mind. I love Sarah for her quirky ways that make her her own perfect spirit. I know I can be better and I need to remember that these moments are the most important. I am going to be the mother I know I have the potential to be. I love you Andrew and Sarah, I promise to be more patient and kind, to take more time out of my day to just be with you and only you. I promise to laugh with you more, and teach you how great life can be....

Enjoying free big spoon yogurt...







Enjoying free pancakes..
.





4 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

ummm, ok, this is wierd. I am Ryans cousin, Anna. One of your pictures on this post is you eating with one of my very good friends Marlene! We grew up together, were in the same ward and lived just a couple of streets away from each other. How do you know Marlene? Too funny, what a small world!

The Nasmans said...

Gosh I miss you guys! I think your children are precious too! I just love em. You are a wonderful Mom Rach! You appreciate it when so many people don't. You're awesome! Love you guys =)

The Papavero's said...

awww....that was a really sweet post! made my eyes water...i feel the same way, love my kiddos and i def need to practice more patience...your a wonderful mommy! :)

April said...

Rach, you are an incredible Mom. And you have really, really great kids. I've always thought of you as my example....