Sunday, September 26, 2010

June 2010

Yosemite

I went to Yosemite with my wonderful mother-in-law...we were camping to save some spots for the scouts....she asked me to go...and since I never have been there before I jumped at the chance!

Ryan and his new toy...and our gas saver!

This was at Ryan's sister Jess' birthday, Sarah loves her sweets!


We went to Folsom Lake many times this summer and loved every minute!

ECLIPSE Premiere!!!!! I went to the midnight showing with my sisters, we made shirts and had the bestest time ever! I love them!






DISNEYLAND...We took AJ this year, for his 5th Birthday. He loved it so much!!! We left Sarah with family so it was just us and our boy...so, so, fun!!












I turned 27 this year! I went out with the girls for lunch and on my birthday Ryan and I went to a waterpark...and of course it was the coldest night ever!

These are some pictures of the kids around the house....



2 comments:

The Nasmans said...

I love the bandaid on Sarah's forehead! Your kids have the greatest smiles for the camera, I love it! We miss you.

Teresa Strum said...

yikes! What a nasty spider, spiders really freek me out! Looks like you guys had a fun summer! Your cute kids have grown so big. Where are you guys living now, California right? HAppy late birthday!