Tuesday, September 7, 2010

May 2010


April (my bestest friend) and me, running our first 10k....it was amazing and I am addicted to them now!


Our little miss Sarah turned 2!


AJ with Mema and Ellie on his pre-school graduation day.


Our pet black widow I caught and we kept as a pet for a couple weeks.....and yes that is where I found it!!!!


We built the kids a sandbox and they love it!


Sarah loves babies and I will often find her playing mommy to them.


A strawberry from our garden! The kids love to pick them!


AJ and Sarah built a fort over the bunk beds.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that black widow!!!! Cute pics! Let me know when you're running a 10K. I want to join you!

The Nasmans said...

Seriously, that is a HUGE black widow! Ahhhhh! And Rach, Sarah's birthday cake is awesome! How fun. Love you guys and hope you're doing well!