Thursday, June 9, 2011

December 2010

Here are a few pictures of Sarah around the house...she's a fun girl!

Funny faces with Aunty Nell


Her new cheesy smile whenever she is asked to take a picture.

Sarah loves her babies and is very excited to meet her new baby brother.


My hot husband :)

We went over to Matt and Jess' house to celebrate Matt graduating from college and all the kids found a puddle in the front and couldn't resist splashing! We then gave them all a bath together...It was so cute to see all the cousins in the tub!




Emmett, Maddy, Sarah, and Adam


I went to an Ugly Sweater Party and won! My friend Julie and I had a fun time making them!


Grandpa and Grandma Johnson at Grandpa's 90th Birthday

We went to my Mom's house for a Christmas Eve dinner and my brother, Gabe, and my sister, Mikylah, took a few photos. I love them!






For Christmas this year we went up to my Mom's condo in Tahoe. Everyone got to go skiing and snowboarding and Sarah and I cheered them on!



No comments: