So....My brother and Ryan threw me the best surprise party ever for my 10,000 Day of Life! I was shocked beyond anything! I went to a movie with my mom and afterwards she said she needed to stop by her house real quick. When we walked in the door I was so confused... there were lots of people I knew and they all yelled "Surprise"! I had no idea what was going on. Then I saw the sign and it all clicked. A few months back my brother told me when I would turn 10,000 days. The reason why this number is so significant is you go from 4 digits to 5 and that will never happen again til you are like 280 years old...and no one lives that long. It was so much fun. My brother, Gabe, and Ryan said such wonderful things to me that really meant alot. I Have been blessed with some wonderful men in my life. Here I am with a picture with my 2 good friends, Julie and Marlene.
We took this picture of my side of the family in Reno after my cousin Josh got married.
Ryan graduated from the University of Phoenix with his Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, we had a party to celebrate and we played this game!
Thanksgiving with friends....we had an early Thanksgiving with our friends, Chris and Julie Winter, Adam and Marlene Haney, and Clarke and Sabrina Caldwell. We had a great time together, they are such wonderful people.
Thanksgiving I made some delisious pies....The Apple pie was my favorite and so easy. Here is the recipe:
Apple Pie
Ingredients:
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie 1/2 cup unsalted butter 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1/4 cup water | 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 8 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced |
| 1. | Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer. |
| 2. | Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a lattice work crust. Gently pour the sugar and butter liquid over the crust. Pour slowly so that it does not run off. |
| 3. | Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft. |


No comments:
Post a Comment