Monday, November 28, 2011

September 2011

September was a busy month.
This is typical on the ride home from a family dinner.

I was a little anxious to decorate for Halloween this year. I blew up some pictures of the kids I had from when they were a little younger. It was fun to have some special decor out.
Sarah reading a book so Cody. She is a great big sister.
I went out for a girls night with Ryan's sisters, Meg and Jess, and also his mom and aunt Kelly. We went to the olive garden, then shopping and we found some awesome, fury, who knows what (or why)!
Cody is about 5 months. When I am getting ready I put Cody in his jumper, and on this day he passed out.

We took my Grandma and Grandpa Carr to Apple Hill and the kids got their faces painted.



Sarah and all her babies.


AJ on weird hair day for school...what a nutty kid!

AJ fell off of his bunk bed on to a drawer in the middle of the night. It was our first ER visit and pretty scary! We woke in the middle of the night to screaming, Ryan and I ran into the hall and there was AJ bleeding from his stomach. Ryan took him to the ER while I stayed with Sarah and Cody. AJ got 3 stitches and some CAT scans that showed he tore his liver. He then had to stay in the hospital for 2 days. AJ was so brave, we told him that out of all the crazy things he does he gets hurt while he's sleeping. When it was time to get the stitches out, we had Aunt Jess, who's a nurse, take the stitches out. AJ loves showing off his scars.
Sarah and AJ are best buddies
Cody passed out as soon as we put him in the car after boating.
....and he passed out before we got to the car too!

Sarah kneeboarding all be herself.
Ryan teaching Sarah how to kneeboard


AJ kneeboarding

No comments: