Cody at 9 months, and loves PBJ's
The kids love their Daddy and soak up every minute they get with him.
AJ had a day off of school so I decided to making it special and fun! Usually I stick to my normal routine of cleaning, laundry...you know the usual list. So today we went to the store, picked out some candy, drinks, and rented a few movies. Then we headed home to build our very own theatre! AJ and Sarah loved every bit of it!
The kids and I heart-attacked Dad before he got home from work. AJ is writing so well now and is very artistic, he had a fun time writing down special things for his hero...aka DAD!

Ryan's cousin Rachel comes and babysits for us every once and awhile. We put Cody down to bed, so all she has to worry about is AJ and Sarah. The kids absolutely adore her! When we got home this is how we found them!
Molly is huge now, she is 6 months old.....remind me again why I thought a puppy was a good idea? She is a great dog, aside from the puppy training, she loves the kids and would much rather be with them than Ryan or I. She is a sweetheart and has honestly taught me a whole lot about being a better mother.....Heavenly Father definantly has a way of teaching us the things we ask for help with.

Our beautiful children!

1 comment:
What a fabulous idea for AJ's day off. You are such a great Mom! I LOVE that pic of your kiddos at the end of the post, in the tub!
Post a Comment