Monday, April 30, 2012

Trip to Redding

In the end of March we took a drive up to Redding to see my brother, Jordan, and my cousin, Phillip, be ordained to the office of an Elder, and my cousin, Tyler, be ordained to the office of a Priest.  Being apart of that was such a sweet and testimony strengthening experience.  Before they were ordained we were able to hear their testimonies of our Savior and the gospel.  They each strengthened my testimony of the priesthood and the sacred role it plays in our church.  After church we went to my Uncle Bryan and Aunt Denisa's house for lunch and spent time with family.  My Aunt Crissy took the following pictures.


Cody was just starting to stand all my himself

I think Cody is wondering what is going on too...I love my cousins and each one of my brothers and sisters and mainly how quirky we are all together!

Phil, Janelle, and me


I

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

Good to see updates!! Your family is beautiful as always:)