Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 2013

 8 months Pregnant....I am ready to be done! I think pregnancies should only be 8 months...aren't we all done by then!

Molly! She is seriously the dog ever! We got here when Cody was 6 months and she was 6 weeks.  Ever since she has been the best dog ever to our kids.  As hard as it was with a baby and a puppy, I would do it all over again.  So maybe when this little guy inside is almost a year well get another puppy! I say puppy because I actually tried another dog.  She...can't even remember her name..., was about a year old....DUMBEST....dog...EVER!!! She ran away from me when I told her to go outside, she peed on our stairs...TWICE!...and Molly didn't like her. So I gave her back, and said it just wasn't going to work.  That is when we decided, when we get another, it will be a puppy and we can train it how we want it.




That was the other dog....

After I gave the dog back, Molly, was exhausted! I found her like this, I thought she was dead!

No comments: