Thursday, January 16, 2014

February 2013

Cody...this is how he eats, it's entertaining to say the least!


He and I went shopping and he was such a good boy sitting in the cart and helping me put everything in that we needed.  

Pregnant Pictures! 
February 9

February 17

February 24

February 26... The day I went into Labor! Sarah took this lovely pic by the way :)

Snow Day!!!  We got so much snow that day and the best part was that AJ had no school.  We played all day.  The kids had a blast!






One of my favorite things in the world is to see my chidlren playing, laughing, and serving one another.  Here are a few moments I was able to capture this month!








Cody wanted to be just like Daddy and shave!

My sweet girl was freezing so she wrapped up like this.

This is how we heat our house....with our wood stove (blow torch required!)

Molly loves her ball and it is always with her.  When no one will play fetch with her, she will sit at the top of the stairs, roll it down, and then go get it.  


No comments: