Wednesday, February 5, 2014

April 2013

William's Baby Shower....I have the best friends ever! My friend Emily and her mom, Jan (who is also my dear friend), put on the best baby shower for me.  It was wonderful to be pampered a bit with my sweet little boy!  I was able to get to know a lot of women from the ward, they were all so generous, and so thoughtful.  

Cody is 2!!...... I can not express how much I love my boy!  He is so full of energy, love, kindness, and just pure joy!  Ryan and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives and to be his parents.  He brings much laughter and happiness into our home.  Happy Birthday Code-man!z
Our Dear friends, Jonathan and Merry Watt gave Cody this darling tux for his birthday!  He is seriously the cutest, handsomest boy, EVER!





                                                 



I love birthdays because they always bring family together.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives and so close!

For Cody's birthday we got him a power wheels quad....he loves it! No....I mean seriously loves it.  He had a death grip on that thing for about a week!  

William 2 Months 









We had to take Molly to the vet because she cut the pad of her foot down to the bone.  Funny story to go with that...(maybe not to some) anyways, we got Molly for free and we have always told the kids she came to this world free and she will leave free, pretty much saying we are NOT going to go broke for a dog.  So when this happened and I had brought her home from the vet, the kids said "I thought you said if she costs any money you are going to put her down?" So sad I know.  Needless to say the kids were relieved to see her again.  She is the best dog ever, I can't say that enough...



Cody and Sarah love being with William any chance they get.  Doesn't Cody have the greatest smile...I made it bigger so you could really see it! 

Love this!


This is how I find Cody with William daily. He's loves his baby brother. 

At the local library. there is an older couple that does puppet shows for the kids once a month.  They make all the puppets and the background.  It was so fun to watch the kids amazed by it.  

These are the moments I cherish and am going to miss dearly when they are over.

Cody has lately been trying to potty train himself....outside! I know we look like we live in a campground, but seriously... Boys will be boys.....


Molly enjoying the drive!  

No comments: