Hiking near our house in Camino. We lived next to an over grown Christmas tree farm. We loved to go hiking there, especially of Sundays.
William 3 Months
William with Granny Johnson
Here are the 3 cousins born within 2 weeks of eachother, Ray, William, and Kate.
Around the house
This is Cody's good friend Johnny. They were buddies and live just down the street!
Happy 5th Birthday Sarah
She wanted a girls day, we went and got our nails done!
Birthday party with her cousins
One of our favorite things to do is go to my Aunt Tammy's house to swim, see her horses, and visit.
Washing the dog
I heard giggling outside and i go have a look to find these to giving Molly a bath.
William's Baby Blessing
I love baby blessings, baptisms, weddings, and yes....funerals. The reason is they bring family together. I love being with the people I know I will be with for the eternities. William was blessed along side his cousin, Kate, at Granny and Grandpa Johnson's house.
Daddy's and babies
All the wonderful men that stood in the circles.
Auntie Em, Uncle Gabe, and Grandma Fink
Mema Cardon, Great Aunt Tammy, Auntie Mikylah, Grandpa Bubba, Great Uncle Kim
Grandpa Fink, Auntie Janelle, and William
Pictures I love from May
All the boys were gone riding and we had a girls night at home and made pazookies!
Ryan went out on the lake and went tubing with some friends in the morning and crashed really hard, ended up he broke a rib!
The kids built an awesome fort and then read and drew inside for a couple hours.
Baseball Season
AJ was on his first baseball team. Ryan was one of the coaches. We had a great time watching him play and even Grandpa Bubba was able to come watch him play from Arizona!

No comments:
Post a Comment