We have been up to Sly Park 2 weeks in a row! There was a huge difference between both times...SNOW! Our first trip up there we were actually hoping to find snow but settled for going for a quick hike to find garbage and then we shot it with our bebe gun. We all had a blast, it was a fun simple day.
Yesterday when we went up there it looked totally different! There was 2 feet of snow everywhere, it was so was so beautiful. We went down the same trail to see how far we could get, but only made it to the bridge. Then we went went sledding for about a half hour. By that time it was dark, so we were sledding in the dark...that was so much fun!
This is close to the same place we took our family picture above.
Don't mind me in the picture...it's just a bit of my dorkiness coming out!
We always have so much fun going up there. It is one of our favorite places to go to get away from life and the business of it all.

















7 comments:
I love the picture with Andrew's legs up in the air. You guys are so fun.
Hey Rachel - Thanks for the compliment on my photos. :) I really enjoy taking pics.
I can't believe AJ already knows how to shoot a bebe gun. wow!!!
First of all, I love the main picture of AJ and Sarah. They are sooo adorable.
I love the adventures you take your family on. What fun memories.
I didn't notice your dorkiness in the car until I read your note. So cute.
Sledding in the dark!! You guys are the definition of fun! :)
I can't believe Ryan was in a short sleeved shirt! That looks like fun. We haven't been there in forever!
Post a Comment