So, I know that we haven't posted for a while and let me tell you there has been a good reason for it! We moved here the end of March and were so excited to be here. We first were wondering if we should rent or buy. Well, we decided to find a place to rent and we did and when we went through with the process I did not feel good about it at all! So, we lost our deposit and moved on. Ryan's job was really taking off and we felt really secure with it....The end of April we found the perfect house and put an offer on it. Ryan and I felt like we were on top of the world, finally getting ahead and able to settle down and enjoy life and raising a family. The house was set to close on June 18, everything was going smoothly with it and then.......BAM....Last Friday, Ryan lost his job due to downsizing and relocating to So. Cal. We don't even know what to think anymore. Luckily the house hadn't closed yet, so we don't have a house payment to worry about, but goodness we were so close. I do have to say that we are so grateful for Ryan's Granny and Grandpa Carter, they have been so sweet to take us in since we moved out here and have been so patient with us through this roller coaster of figuring out what we are to do. So now, it is crazy to think that we have no idea where we will be in a month. Ryan has sent his resume out to numerous places here and in CA. Now it is a waiting game full of lots praying, and I know He hears them...I just have to have faith that they will be awswered.
So there you go everyone who reads our blog....we just got thrown a bum-full of lemons, now to figure out how to make some lemonade!
I also just want to say thank you to everyones prayers, Ryan and I both feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives.
12 years ago

8 comments:
I'm so sorry guys. This economy is scary. We pray every night that Mikey keeps his job. Everyone is downsizing. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Good luck with the search. Maybe you'll get something in the bay area :-)
What a bummer! :( We were so happy to hear that you had found a house, etc. We'll keep you guys in our prayers...something will work out :)
What a roller-coaster! You have so much faith. I will pray that everything works out for you guys. Just keep that beautiful smile on your face, Rachel :-)
You have been in our prayers. Hopefully Ryan is able to find work soon. We would love to have you guys here in Reno with us. Good luck.
We've been thinking about you all. You're in our prayers. Lots of love and hugs.
I'm so sorry to hear that Rachel! But you have an awesome attitude! Heavenly Father really does hear our prayers and answers them too. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Heavy breath...and sigh. I do that about 20 times a day, I think it makes me feel better;) We love you guys and know that things will work out. I loved spending time with you this past weekend. Thanks again for all your help with our yard:)
Hi Ryan and Rachel: Was so excited for you and your move to beautiful Utah - sorry it didn't work out the way you had planned! Best wishes on the job search, and yes family is important and it is wonderful you have family there to help sustain you. May God watch over you and your little family. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you, always.
Post a Comment